One of the possibilities that you may not have known is that you can use reactions on WhatsApp Web with the help of the WA Web Plus extension on your PC. The function, which does not exist natively in the application, nor in the web version, is similar to the reactions in Facebook posts.
The tool is useful for those who want to send a quick reply in chats with friends or in groups. The other participants in the conversation receive the reactions as an emoji. That way, they don’t need to install the plugin on their computers for the extension to work.
The WA Web Plus extension is available for free download from the Chrome Web Store and the Microsoft Edge Store. Next, we explain how to use the reactions in the messaging application for PC.
How to use reactions on WhatsApp Web
- Step 1. Access WA Web Plus download page and click “Download“;
- Step 2. Click “Use in Chrome” to download the tool;
- Step 3. Then click “Add Extension” to confirm the installation in Chrome;
- Step 4. Click on the extension icon and press the “WhatsApp Web” button to start the messenger on the PC;
- Step 5. Click the extension icon again to see the options;
- Step 6. At that moment, select the option “Enable reactions to the message”;
- Step 7. Place the mouse pointer over a received message and click on one of the reactions;
- Step 8. The reaction will be sent as an emoji response, as shown in the image above.
It may interest you: WhatsApp Web: The latest updates and tricks for WhatsApp 2020
And ready! Take advantage of this simple and free trick to reply to your friends on WhatsApp Web more quickly.